M/S Mayfair - 5 Star Superior Deluxe
Epitomising true style with an oriental twist the M/S Mayfair is a true haven on the Nile. The concept of ‘luxury comes as standard’ reverberates throughout the ship. The minute you step into the lobby, the sheer opulence and atmosphere cossets you into the lap of luxury. The top deck on the Mayfair is simply stunning, a choice of wooden day beds furnished with colourful loungers nestle next to small jacuzzi’s or swimming pool, with a fantastic bar serving cooling drinks. Dining is that of a first class restaurant with service unsurpassed, the bar and lounge eloquently appointed with relaxation in mind. The Mayfair boasts beautifully appointed cabins all with panoramic window, they facilitate air-conditioning, LCD TV, minibar, safe, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities and en-suite. Public areas on the Mayfair are impeccably designed in muted neutral tones with an inspirational twist of oriental colour. This is a truly unique ship, sublimely sumptuous with sophisticated style, an idyllic way to spend a week exploring the wonders of the Nile.
- Beautifully appointed cabins with French Balconies and some with a Veranda.
- 74 cabins over three floors all with luxury en-suite with bath, air-con, hairdryer, satellite plasma TV, safe, mini-bar, in-house movie program and music system, and internet connection.
- 2 x Presidential Suites located on Bel Air Deck with double veranda, living area, plus executive privileges.
- 8 x Executive Cabins with Veranda located on the Bel Air Deck include executive privileges
- 8 x Executive Cabins with French Balcony located on the Bel Air Deck include executive privileges.
- 2 x Deluxe Cabins located at the front of the Upper First Deck with Veranda
- 2 x Single Cabins located at the front of the Upper First Deck with French Balcony
- 52 x Deluxe Cabins located over the Upper First and Main Deck with French Balcony
- ‘Nile Avenue Restaurant’ offering a fusion of traditional and international cuisine, serving breakfast, lunch from an open buffet, and 'a la carte' dinner over one sitting.
- ‘Bel Air Lounge’ Sumptuous and beautifully furnished bar and lounge area. Enjoy an afternoon coffee or leisurely pre-dinner drinks, this stunning area is also used for light entertainment and relaxing in the evening.
- Stunning sun deck with plenty of day beds and individual loungers, swimming pool with inbuilt spa, 2 x Jacuzzi’s, on-deck showers, bistro tables and chairs, and cushioned benches.
- Rejuvenating spa with steam room, sauna, and massage